Chicago, PROMAT, April 3, 2017
Flow Turn Inc, the innovative material handling belt curve manufacturer is introducing the new redesigned Flat-Turn.
- Flat-Turn offers customers a belted curve that requires no sides or belt guides above the belt surface to convey items that could extend past the boundaries of the curve.
Flat-Turn permits photo sensors just above the belt itself with no obstruction in height.
- The new Flat-Turn design offers big improvements in minimal maintenance and a rugged design for heavy loads and higher speeds.
- Flat-Turn utilizes Flow Turns innovative Precision-Interlocking frame design that guarantees an accurate frame with a 30% improvement in structural stiffness.
- Flat-Turn wear guides were improved to allow for higher speeds and less wear. It uses welded steel “C” channels with easy-slide in/out heavy duty wear guides. The wear guides have a 50% larger wear surface to significantly increase the life of each guide yet facilitate ease of replacement years later.
- These improvements in design produces a Flat-Turn capable of operating at speeds of 400 to 600 ft/min at centerline.
908 687 3225
SOURCE Flow-Turn Inc.